design and photography by www.formattdesign.co.uk
If you would like to recieve a brochure containing
particulars of the homes at Old Mill and the terms
of purchase please contact -
Boutique Modern on
for a sales brochure
Having decided you would like to own a home at Old Mill you will need to -
1. Choose your Plot
All the Homes at Old Mill are built to make the most of their position on the Park.
• Some plots are limited to homes of 12 meters and some 15 meters. No matter what position your home holds on the park it has been designed to maximise solar gain by orienting the larger windows to the south. Where possible the master bedroom will get the best of the morning sun. The decking will be sheltered from the worst of the weather and provide a sun trap when the sun shines. The home will be position to maximise your privacy and reduce your sense of neighbouring properties.
2. Reserve your plot by paying a 10% deposit
We plan to install new homes on the Park at a steady rate from January 2015. You can choose to buy a home that is already sited, or purchase a home off-plan; this will enable you to have a say in the interior layout, the fittings and finishes.
3. Proceed with your purchase and move in if your home is already built -OR- Work with our designers to customise your new home.
Here is a step by step guide to buying your new home at Old Mill off-plan.
• Your 10% deposit has reserved your favourite plot.
• This initiates the design stage - you can work with our
designers to customise the home to your exact needs.
• A further 50% payment is required at the start of your
build - once design details and finishes are decided
and build contracts are signed.
• You are welcome to visit your home in the factory at pre-arranged times as the build progresses.
• The remainding amount, less £10,000 is required
when your house has been sited, commissioned and is
ready for you to move in.
• Your final payment is due one month after you move in.
All Boutique homes have -
✓ A super insulated, structure
✓ Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery
✓ Solar Photo Voltaics
✓ Active heat recovery system
✓ Solar heating gain via floor to ceiling glazing
✓ Sustainable construction materials
✓ 10 year Structural Warranty
✓ Hardwood floors
✓ Zoned underfloor heating
✓ State of the art kitchens
✓ Generous showers & freestanding bath
✓ Decking & steps
The Homes at Old Mill are pre-fabricated in our factory in East Sussex. An early decision to purchase a home enables you to create your own Grand Design by reserving your plot and buying your home off-plan. Buying off-plan allows you to customise the interior layout and finishes of your home to your exact style, needs and taste.